Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 6 Harrods!


By Day 6 we were so tired from walking so we took a relaxign day and did some shopping around London. Harrods is very cool just to go see. There are tons of places to eat but are very expensive though. A sandwich is around $18. You can get oysters, seafood, truffles, tea, dim sum, fresh cheeses, sushi, caviar, etc all in the food court. The tea room and chocolate bar is wonderful. Kenny and I had chocolate fondue with coffee and a chocolate martini. My favorite part was the Christmas room which opened in August for the holidays. I didn't want to leave that room. Harrod's is a beautful mall, more elegant than I ever thought it would be, but didn't really do any shopping, it's just way too expensive, but I still had to see it just to say I saw it. The next day we left for Bahrain and then got up early again to head to Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment