Friday, December 4, 2009

random pictures







I thought I would share these random pictures of our house. I already mentioned the crazy European clothes washers and here is a picture of it in the back of our house. To the right of the washer is the area where you drain out the water. The hose is attached here as well as the gas canister that we have to change about every 1 1/2 months so I have gas for the stove and oven. Also, if you can find a detergent called Persil, buy it or order it online. We discovered it in England first and then I found it here in Bahrain. It smells so good! Also, you have to see our crazy bathroom. It's pink and purple. Our landlord said he let his kids pick out the color scheme, but it's a little too much for me, but it's my favorite bathroom here because it's the only shower we have. It hurts your eyes after a while though! There's no shower curtain in any of our bathrooms, so you're just kind of showering out in the open! Hopefully tonight I'll be taking short videos of what I call main street in Hidd. All the stores open up at night after "siesta" and everyone gathers around the stores to mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment